Monday, April 1, 2013

Another A to Z Challenge

Kindle Version
It's April again, and that means I'm doing the A to Z Challenge. All throughout the month of April, I'll be composing blog posts starting with A and going through to Z. Each weekday and Saturday, there will be a new post in alphabetical order, and it's bound to be harder this time around than in previous years. With my new Editor workload, as well as various other jobs I'm doing right now, it may be hard to plan out each and every day's post, but I'll muddle through it.

For those who have been waiting, The Temporal Element officially comes out today, and the Kindle version is available at Amazon.com. 21 stories about time-travel, from 20 great authors! It's the first anthology I've edited, but it surely won't be the last.

Well, we'll just have to see what comes up next...

3 comments:

  1. A time travel anthology, what fun! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I agree with Filipowicz, it will be fun to check it out, and congrats!! www.sandysanderellasmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete