|Both fenders refinished.|
|Front of car with sheet metal removed.|
|After painting and some reassembly|
|Mostly reassembled with new accessory headlight visors.|
Today, I completed work on the trunk compartment. As I said, I cleaned it out a while ago and added a coat of paint. It was warm enough today to glue the carpet and padding down, so I spent a few hours using spray adhesive to stick things into place. The carpet kit I purchased claimed to be "cut to fit, no trimming required," but of course it wasn't (nothing is ever perfect when you are dealing with these old cars, I've found). So, I had to do a little trimming around the edges here and there, and figure out how to fit it all together. In the end, it came out pretty nice, I think. You be the judge.
|Trunk at time of sale|
|After cleaning and painting|
|A quality, carpeted trunk|