Saturday, December 29, 2012

Martinus Publishing on the Web

Well, it's not much to look at, but the official website for Martinus Publishing is now online.  Give it a quick look.  http://www.martinus.us

This is a prime example of "anyone can do it."  My web design is limited to a basic understanding of html code, though it serves me well enough.  Maybe someday I'll be able to afford a webmaster, but right now I'm pouring enough money into the company setup that I'll be lucky if I ever break even on this venture.

I'm not feeling so good right now, but I don't want to depress anyone at this joyous time of year with my petty emotional issues.  Just keep me in your thoughts and prayers, and think well of me.

1 comment:

  1. You should at least be proud of that site. Looks very similar to your author's site, but works for what it needs to do. Hope you can pick up your spirits.

    ReplyDelete