Saturday, April 21, 2012

Short Story Contest (Often Inspired)

Here's something for my fellow writers.  The folks over at Often Inspired are running an ongoing Short Story Contest.  All genres of fiction are accepted, and once they have a dozen entries they'll go through a round of judging, picking 1 of the entries to win.  The winning writer will receive $100 and get their story published in OI's online zine, and possibly in future print anthologies.  It is a good deal, and I invite all of my fellow writers to give it a shot.

Register on their forum and submit your story to their contest here!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I truly honored your great thinking. It's definitely good deal for all fellow writers. Actually it's made me smile. Thanks
    online contest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, thank you for the link. I'm glad I found your blog. Good luck with the rest of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete