Friday, November 18, 2011

The Struggle Continues

Day 18 of National Novel Writing Month, and today I expect to surpass the 35,000 word mark with "The Six-Gun Conjurer."  Progress slowed down a little earlier this week, as I had to work out some important character developing elements, but I'm speeding up again, as we get back into more action.

This is shaping up to be a lot more complex than the first two books in the way of inter-personal relationships and world building.  Without giving away too much, I will say we're going to see a lot more of elf society in this volume, an expansion upon different elements already seen in West of the Warlock, and a continuation of certain things we'll see in the forthcoming Curse of Selwood (tentative publication date May-June 2012).

In other news, Christmas is coming up, so now would be an excellent time to invest in one of my novels.  They make great gifts for friends and family, or get them just for yourself.  Get them from Amazon.com, or order them from my AuthorStore!  You will not be disappointed.

1 comment: