Thursday, September 1, 2011

West of the Warlock: Week 6 (+Numbered Editions)

Last week, I received a large package in the mail.  I'd been expecting it, and ripping it open I found the first copies of West of the Warlock inside!  It was a real thrill to see these first editions in all their splendorific beauty.

With everything unpacked, I set aside the two copies that were mine, and proceeded to sign the other 13.  Each one was numbered as it was signed, to continue my special "Lucky Thirteen" feature.  It's something I have done with every book I've had published, and hope to continue doing in perpetuity.  The first 13 copies I sign get numbered, and the first person to receive each numbered copy gets listed on my website.  It is a rare thing to land one of these beauties.

As per our contractual agreement, I mailed the 13 signed and numbered editions back to Hall Brothers Entertainment, so they can have the honor of selling them.  If you'd like to buy one of the first 13, it'll be through them.  Stay tuned for details.

Okay, Episode 6 of West of the Warlock will be out today, so mosey on over to the HBE webpage to check it out.  This week, Sheriff Doliber finally catches up with his nemesis, the mysterious warlock in black!  A mystical battle royale ensues, and we get to see who really has the power!  Also, new mysteries arise as the villain's would-be victims call upon the sheriff for further help.  All this, and Ron Grimes finds himself a fancy new rifle.  Don't miss The Villain Emergent!

No comments:

Post a Comment