Friday, September 30, 2011

Forgotten Stash Uncovered!

I've been doing some sorting in my office recently, and last night I came across a bag containing several signed and numbered copies of Prisoner of Time!  I knew I'd left them somewhere, but my office is like a treasure trove of antiquities.  I have a good accounting of what's here, but sometimes things get put aside for months or years at a time.

Now that I've gotten them out of storage, it's time these final numbered copies found a good home.  Therefore, I'm selling them on a first come, first serve basis.  If you haven't purchased a copy of Prisoner of Time yet, or would like to be immortalized on my Lucky Thirteen page, then tell me here, so I can reserve one for you.  They're only $10.00 delivered to anywhere in the USA.  Most people spend more than that on takeout food on a regular basis, and this won't end up in your toilet (at least, I certainly hope not).

All of my books (except West of the Warlock) are available from my AuthorStore, but be sure to reserve your copy of a "Numbered" edition of Prisoner of Time here in this blog post.  There are only a handful of these still available, and once they're gone, I'll be back to selling plain copies.  Yes, an ordinary copy is well worth the investment, but a numbered copy, that's just special!

Get one of these numbered copies today.  You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment