Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Exploding Chocolate for Rosh Hashanah

Tonight it's Jewish New Year 5772, and it just so happens that I recently ran into something very fitting for the occasion.  Let me tell you about it.

I was shopping at Mardens the other day, and this unusual little chocolate bar leapt out at me.  It was "Milk Chocolate with Popping Candy."  I was intrigued, and looking at the package I discovered it was made in Israel.  Kosher chocolate with pop rocks?  Who could resist?!?  I snatched up several of these tasty beauties and I was not to be disappointed.

You'd be amazed at how delicious chocolate can be when it has little bits of popping candy mixed into it.  Really, you can't compare it to anything.  I encourage you to buy some of this stuff.  It's worth it!  The candy literally explodes in your mouth with fun and flavor.

You know this stuff has to be good.  It's manufactured under the supervision of the Nazareth-Illit Rabbinate.  That name just screams quality, doesn't it?  Buy a 12-pack today!

This chocolate gets 5 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment