Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Join The Celebration!

I have a new short story coming out.  "A Dwarf at High Noon" appears in Hall Brothers Entertainment's "Villainy" anthology, which will be released next week.  On Sunday, June 5, there will be an online chat to kick off the official release, and I will be there, along with many other fine authors who contributed to this collection.  I invite you to join me:  http://www.chatzy.com/HBE

The chat will be held from 8-10PM Eastern Standard Time.

As many of you know, "A Dwarf at High Noon" is my Fantasy Western that takes elements of Sword & Sorcery and combines them with the Wild West.  This short story is both the inspiration and the prologue to my forthcoming "West of the Warlock" novel, which will be shown on the Hall Brothers Entertainment website later this summer.  You can get ahead of the curve, and read this introductory story by purchasing the Villainy anthology.  Copies will be discounted during the chat session, so that's another great reason to stop in and say Hi.

Hope to see you there!

PS:  I will return to the blog schedule next week, so you can expect a random review on the 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment