Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tag-Mania: Week Two

It has been 1 week since I asked for people to start tagging The Guns of Mars. I'd like to express my sincere gratitude to the handful of people who stepped up and helped out with this little experiment. You are the greatest!


Now, we have yet to see any results from tagging, likely because not many people did it. I know, some of you may not have Amazon accounts, and it must be a major imposition on those of you who do have accounts to log in and check a little box. I'm sorry if I've asked too much.

Hoping that this can still work, I would like to renew my request, and ask those of you who have Amazon.com accounts to help out. Please, log in to Amazon, and then check the tags on The Guns of Mars tags page. Doing this could help draw positive attention to the book, and help other readers to find it in listings. In theory, this could boost sales, but I need more people to join Tag-Mania to discover how much of an aid this might provide.

Let's get things rolling this week, and make some progress with the tags. Join in the fun, and let's see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment