Friday, March 18, 2011

Reader Opinions -anted

Your opinion is impotent impertinent important to me (yes, that's the one). So, why not take a moment to let your voice be heard with my first ever readership poll? This is a fun way that everyone who reads the blog can let me know what they like to read most.

What topics are you most interested in reading at Martin's blog?
http://martiningham.blogspot.com
Stuff about his writing/stories.
Stuff that'll tee people off (politics/religion).
I just come to read the geneaology crap.
Shameless self-promotional topics.
Reviews of other people's stuff.
Human interest pieces (what Martin's really doing).
Minstrel Mondays (I love the songs/poems!).
Other.

View Results

I can't say if the results of this poll will seriously alter what I write or post, but it would be nice to hear what you like about my current posting habits. Give me your three cents worth today, and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment